" We at Zarbana Aluminum Extrusion, LLC are committed to being recognized as the industry leader for markets that demand superior quality, value & outstanding customer service. We consistently strive to achieve this mission through continuous improvement in our people & processes, while providing a safe working environment for all employees. "
- Management Team
Proactive and attentive customer service is vital in maintaining successful business practices. We provide great customer service with reliable, accurate information whenever our customers need it. We will work tirelessly with our customers, vendors, and employees to keep open and honest communication. It is our belief that fluid communication will make the process seamless from the initial quote to the final delivery. We will provide you with the information needed to keep your company successful and informed at all times!
- When was Zarbana Aluminum Extrusion, LLC founded? Zarbana Aluminum Extrusions was founded in 2005. It was originally introduced as Zarbana Industries, Inc., and was a fabrication-only shop.
- What are aluminum extrusions used for? Windows, doors, trucks/trailers, solar technology, displays, and chalkboards are just a few of the many products and industries in which we are involved.
- Can aluminum be recycled? Aluminum is 100% recyclable. We recycle all the aluminum that does not get sent out to the customer. From the scrap ends of billets to rejected parts, everything gets recycled.
- What fabrication capabilities does Zarbana Aluminum Extrusion, LLC offer? We have cut to size saws, punch presses, press brakes, and CNC machines in house. We also utilize outside vendors for other bending operations.
- Can Zarbana provide finishing for aluminum? Yes. We offer Anodizing, Powder Coat & Wet Coat Painting. Brushing and Polishing are also offered. All of our finishing operations are done with outside vendors.
- What types of packaging can be used? We use paper or foam interleave for highly exposed parts that require more protection. We also use cardboard containers to protect the bundles or pallets. Larger skids can be used for shipments as well.